Wednesday, February 11, 2009

One of those days...


landscape_ppl, originally uploaded by EmDouk.

I think the weather is making me lose a bit of the steam I've been running on lately. It's a bit cold and rainy out today. My computer isn't working either so I'm forced to go between two until it's figured out. I decided to steal a minute and post a picture of the scene in my mind that's taunting me a bit. This is the beach Andrea and I pain stakingly (sp?) photographed every angle of. I wish I could add more photo's to this post but my understanding of blogging from flickr is limited.

Hopefully you take a second to close your eyes and feel the sun on your skin with me. The only thing warm I'm feeling these days are my new boots that increase my internal body temperature by 80 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment