Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A bright spot in an otherwise kaka day...


For the past few weeks I have been consumed with excitement over the upcoming quilting workshop I've enrolled in. The workroom is the brightest new spot in my life. I'm currently taking an A-line skirt making class there and ramping up for this quilt making class. This quilt will be particularly special because I'm making it for our bed. I've toyed with so many different ideas for the color scheme but it comes back to grey. One day I think grey and fushia and the next I think more grey and suit pin stripes or light soft blues, whites and greys. Needless to say this decision will not be taken lightly. This quilt is a picture they post on their website. Wanna guess how many times I've visited this site?

No comments:

Post a Comment