My birthday was last week. I feel like it blew by in a bit of a haze. Mike and I moved into our new forever house so we have been busy setting it up. I call it our 'forever house' because we never want to move again. It's certainly big enough and requires enough work to last us a life time. A few months ago Leslie from good-ness posted a list of things she wanted to do before her next birthday. What a wonderful idea, eh?
Here's my list.
1. Do one sweet surprise for Mike each month.
2. Connect with my brother in person on a monthly basis.
3. Give my parents my undivided attention over the phone once a week.
4. Fix my computer.
5. Use my camera more often.
6. Do a Rosetta class on line.
7. Plan a family trip with the new babe.
8. Make the baby a beautiful quilt.
9. Sell some of my crafty creations.
10. Take at least a minute everyday to breath.
11. Take 10 minutes a day to tidy up.
12. Do the Artist's Way properly.
13. Make art for the baby's room using the book I bought Mike at our wedding.
14. Make king size bedding.
15. Make a roman blind for the kitchen.
16. Strip desk.
17. Practice yoga weekly. Make exercising a daily priority.
18. Participate in a weekend creativity retreat.
19. Blog more --> try twice a week.
20. Be more proactive in completing paperwork and life stuff.
21. Be more frugal.
22. Set up an amazing crafting studio.
23. Make a quilt for our home.
24. Display my photographs at home.
25. Send more handwritten cards.
26. Cook and bake more while trying not to gain weight.
27. Go cherry picking with my brother and the new baby.
28. Finish my Double Wedding Ring Quilt.
29. Make my Mom a quilt.
Wish me luck.