Friday, June 12, 2009

Baby Quilt for a sweet little babe

Internet have I been busy. In no particular order since my last post I have completed a shirt, pj's, baby blanket, mini-annoying elephant, lunch bag, birthday prezzie bag for Jen, battled with my camera, did a mock up for Jen's Mom's quilt, purchased more fabric than I can admit and lastly organizing a beer drinking, rib eating, boys, boys and more boys birthday party for the hubster. Needless to say I have been B.U.S.Y. So, I will be forcing myself to post. I promise.

Here goes. One of my wellness partners had a precious baby boy named Deven. Pronounced Day-vin and in collaboration with my other wellness peeps we made him a quilt. It's fitting that we made him a quilt because Renu, Gill, Heidi and I spend lots of time comforting one another whether it be personal or professional during weekly lunch dates.




This quilt is loosely based on Denyse Schmidt's designs called Hop, Skip, Jump I think. Unfortunately, I can't find it on the website but you can see how amazing her stuff is.

1 comment: