Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wellness Partners

I belong to a group. We call ourselves our wellness partners. To belong to the group you need to develop and sign a contract laying out how you can become your best self. Because we work in academia we also grade one another on the previous month. Personal development overkill? Perhaps, but I love every single second of it. We typically meet in one of our offices and giggle about our partners, talk about personal and professional struggles and laugh and laugh and laugh and sometimes we might gossip a little bit. Anyway enough self disclosure, another great thing about our little group is we purchase our new favorite thing under $15.00 for everyone in the group. This is what I came home with last night.



Heidi's the gardner, Gill has good hair and Renu is so pregnant she found the best seamless underware known to man. I bought the girls a bottle of top coat and some eye moisturizer. The eye moisturizer is amazing and can be purchased at Sephora. The regular price is ten times what I paid but they are changing the packaging. Good deal, eh?

Last night we exchanged gifts, got our nails done and had dinner. We typically meet at lunch so last night was a treat. We were hoping Renu would go into labour two weeks early but she didn't. Renu and her hubster Nelson are having a baby boy but she won't tell us his name. I'm CONVINCED it's Dev. She told us the baby would have an Indian name and it starts with a D. My only guesses were Darjeeling (that's a tea I had in India) and Dev. Well Gill guessed Dev but I agree with her. What do you think it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment